Rambla Prim, 2-4 08019 Barcelona
Public and private parking lots around Poble Nou neighbourhood.
Line 4:El Maresme-Fòrum station (Rambla Prim exit)
The festival (Parc del Fòrum) is located at 150m. from Maresme- Fòrum station.
Friday runs from 5am to 2am.
Saturday runs all night.
T4 Line: Fòrum station.
Fridays, Saturdays and public holiday eves: 5am to 2am
One of the most sustainable (and budget-friendly) ways of travelling long-distance to DGTL Barcelona is by bus. We partnered up with Busup to solve your transportation needs from the following cities: Toulouse, Bordeaux, Lyon and Valencia. You can book your ticket through our partner Festicket via the following links or through the integrated platform we included at the end of this article:
If you're coming from France, click here
If you're coming from Valencia, click here
When it comes to plane trips, it’s a well-known fact that anticipation is your best ally. We’ve selected the best flight offers from cities like Paris, London, Amsterdam and Milan.
* From Paris, a round trip is around 190€. You can check available flight options here
* From Amsterdam, a round trip is around 200€. You can check available flight options here
* From London, a round trip is around 220€. You can check available flight options here
* From Milan, a round trip is around 150€. You can check available flight options here
For those of you heading to Barcelona from different cities within Spain, we checked the most updated prices for train tickets. You can book your trip via Renfe's official website, right here.
* Madrid: round trip is around 140€.
* Valencia: round trip is around 70€.
* Sevilla: round trip is around 200€.
* Zaragoza: round trip is around 80€.
* Málaga: round trip is around 170€.
Partnering up with Baja Bikes, this year we offer our visitors the possibility of accessing important discounts for bike rentals, so you can arrive to the venue in the most fast and eco-friendly way.
* 40% discount for DGTL visitors
* Day rental: 7,50€
* Pick-up point: Baja Bikes - Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 106, 08001 Barcelona.
* Exclusive bicycle parking in front of our doors: free, with its own security and right in front of the fun. You can check further info right here
In just 20 minutes, you can bike your way through the pick-up point in Baja Bikes Jaume to DGTL Barcelona through one of the most charming and iconic routes of the city: bording the Barceloneta beach and the Olympic Port.
Baja Bikes will charge a 100€ deposit for the bike, to be fully reimbursed upon returnal.
Help us keep Barcelona as one of the most sustainable cities in the Mediterranean!