This year's checklist:
- There will be tickets available at the door. Make sure you come early to avoid queues.
- No large backpacks are allowed on the festival. Access will not be granted with backpacks larger than A-4 size. There will be a wardrobe - 2€ - before the entrance to leave your backpack.
- Lockers will be available and will cost 5 euros. Keep in mind that these lockers are small. Only small belongings, like a tote bag or a jacket will fit.
- You can charge your phone for 3 euros, we will have special lockers for that, which you can use for one hour.
- Lost something? We publish all found items online via iLost. Lost & found items can be picked up at the festival itself - at the lost&found point - or afterwards. If you're picking up your belongings afterwards you can do the following:
*You can pick up your lost items of Friday on Saturday at the entrance area.
*You can pick up your lost items of Saturday on Sunday's DGTL x Brunch, at the entrance area.
*If you haven't picked up any belongins on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, you have the chance to pick them up at our office. Send us a message or email to email@example.com for the details. All found belongings will be available for two weeks, after that they will be handed over to the police.
- There will be a deposit of 1 euro on cups and bottles.
- DGTL is cashless, so you pay by card (debit or credit) at the bars. There is possibility, however, to pay in cash. There are 2 top-up stations on the festival site where you can exchange your cash for a DGTL card to pay with. Bear in mind that no refunds will be made of unspent money at your card, so be you sure you calculate in advance.
- After both festival days there will be an official afterparty at Nitsa Club.
- We have 12 busses driving on Friday and Saturday from 1.30 am till 4.30 am. They will drive to PL.DRASSANES, in the city centre, where also the afterparty is. It costs 2 euros. Check our floorplan to see the location of the busses.
- We are not allowed to sell cigarettes at the festival, so make sure you have enough with you.
- Your name doesn't have to be registered to your ticket.