DGTL festival has become a quality standard for festivals within the global electronic music scene. Its production, stage design, line-up and environmentaly-friendly commitment has quickly positioned the event as an example to follow both inside and outside of Spanish borders.
Being a part of the DGTL team represents a unique oportunity for the development of a diverse skillset within event marketing and communication, working for an international audience. The chosen candidate will be up to date with the electronic music scene (both local and international), have neat organizational skills and the hability to swiftly respond to different challenges presented to him/her.
- Generating content for our social media, optimising and adjusting in accordance to brand's guidelines.
- Working closely with street marketing providers, guaranteeing adequate implementation of our campaigns within designated timings.
- Daily brainstormings oriented at providing ideas for marketing and advertising campaigns for our online channels.
- Contacting or following up with artist management to obtain content and enhance promotion of the event.
- Taking care of different community management tasks throughout our channels.
- Investigating and reaching agreements with influencers for promotional actions.
- Assisting in the production of audiovisual content
- Creating new engagement strategies for our audience
- Currently studying marketing or communications
- Skilled in social media
- Professional level of English. We will value advanced knowledge of Catalan.
- Hability to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering under tight schedules.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org